NFPA 20 is a standard for the Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection. We provide you with the requirement of Fire Pump Requirements According to NFPA 20 Standard.
Purpose of a Fire Pump:
1. To protect lives and properties against fire by supplying an adequate water supply to automatic sprinklers or standpipe systems.2. To meet building codes and insurance requirements.
National Fire Protection Association – NFPA Code
- Establishes the norms that governs all fire installation
- Continuously revises the codes
Fire Pump Requirements According to NFPA 20 Standard (PDF)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC)
- Factory Mutual Research Corporation (FM)